Strategies that add Value to Assets
At BRK Law Partners, we are known for our expertise and skill in handling high-value real estate matters and property law. Our lawyers fully evaluate the scenario from multiple view-points before deciding which path to pursue. Our client base consists of a variety of individual property owners, commercial property owners, developers, government entities, lenders and alike.
We prepare legal documentation related to the purchase, lease, sale, and mortgage of real estate properties – commercial, industrial, agricultural as well as residential and advise our clients on the various applicable local laws and necessary adherence to the same, such as stamp duties and the various requirements for registration. We also advise on strategies that could be implemented for the acquisition and development of land, licensing, and ways to procure regulatory approvals from government and statutory agencies.
As part of our holistic approach towards providing services related to real estate, we cover the following in Real Estate Law services:
- Due diligence of property documentation, change in ownership documents and conducting title searches for others, homes, real estate projects, townships, industries and acquisitions.
- Draft and review lease deeds, sublease agreement, maintenance agreement, commercial leases of property, no objection certificate, partition deed, power of attorney, special power of attorney, service agreements, amenities agreement, family settlement, sale deeds, agreement to sell, etc.
- Draft and review joint development agreements, partnership agreements, etc.
- Draft and review builder agreement, construction contracts, bank guarantee, master purchase agreements, memorandum of understanding (MOU), mortgage deed, transfer deed, gift, change of use of the property.
- Provide representation before all courts, forums, and commissions for matters pertaining to real estate.
- Advisory/opinions on real estate related matters.